“The Lord bless you and keep you…’ Numbers 6:24-26
Yesterday I saw the promised blessings of God to Abraham, and also to me today. And this morning I was reminded of one way I can “bless” others at least with my words. Here’s the three part verbal blessing priest Aaron was told by God to use as he blessed the people:
1. “The Lord bless you and keep you
2. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you
3. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace”
I see 6 things I can tell people that might just be a blessing to them:
1. God wants to do special things for you
2. He wants to take care of you if you let Him
3. He wants to be a significant part of your life
4. He want to be kind to you
5. He wants to pay special attention to you
6. He wants to give you peace.
I think my prayer this morning will be, “God, show me the right people, the right timing and the right creative and special way to tell someone of Your interested in making their life special.” I am blessed, SO THAT I can be a blessing to others.
Have a great day blessing others with your blessings.